Monday, June 28, 2010

Sidney VS Pat;;Pat;;42;;

warning: this chapter is mainly emails between sidney and patrick

A few weeks have gone by. From what the doctor is telling Stephanie, she's doing great so far in her first trimester and is expected to have a healthy pregnancy and is due in November. Things have been going well hockey wise as well. It's now May and were close to the Stanley Cup finals, we just have to outbeat San Jose. 


Stephanie and Ella are taking finals right now and I just got out of practice. My blackberry goes off and I see that I have an email. I click my emails and I'm shocked to see an email from Sidney Crosby in my inbox. This outta to be good.


Patrick-


I heard the news about Stephanie, congrats buddy. I also know that we have a problem about who the father of the child is. If you think that I'm not going to be a good father to that child you have another thing coming.
-Sid


Sidney-


Thank you for the congrats but who says the child is yours? We don't know who the father is and odds are it could be me or it could be you or it could be someone else Stephanie hooked up with when she and I broke up. But don't take control of the situation until we know for sure who the father is.
-Patrick


Patrick-
We do know that the father is either you or I. Odds are it is me because we hooked up the night before opening ceremonies. You guys probably hooked up after the olympic break.
-Sidney


Sidney-
It isn't your concern on when Stephanie and I last had amazingly hot sex last but odds are you are not the father of her baby. by the way, we had sex the minute Ella got out of the hospital.
-Patrick


Was he really claiming that he was the father of Stephanies unborn child? Hell, he had another thing coming. He was now known as Whiney Arrogant Douchebag in my eyes.


Patrick-
You need to keep your sex life to yourself you cab beater. Atleast I don't cheat on people.
-Sidney


Sidney-
Atleast I dont hook up with people the way you hooked up with Stephanie. I don't know what your deal is but this means war.
-Patrick


Patrick-
Bring your A game buddy.
-Sidney


I throw the phone on the seat and drive away. I'm so mad right now I can barely drive in a straight line. Sid the Kid thinks he's gonna be the father of my girlfriends baby, eh? Oh, he's got another thing coming. The phone rings and I see Stephanie is calling. I answer the phone. "Hey," I say.


"Well...I have good news, I'm eligible to graduate early."
"What?!"
"Yeah, they want me to graduate early because I took summer school last year and now I'm eligible to graduate next weekend."
"I take it you're going too?"
"Obviously!"
"Congrats baby, I'm proud of you."
"Baby you okay?"
"Sidney Crosby is gonna get it."
"Honey we'll talk when I get home, just keep your anger to a minimum and drive safe."
"I will. Love you."
"Love you too."


I put the phone down and head toward her appartment. She's graduating early. I turn the car around and drive to Birid and Warner realtors. I need to man up and show Sidney Crosby whos boss. I walk in and the lady smiles at me as I'm thinking to myself I can't raise my child in a condo over looking the city. "Hi, what can I do for you?"


"I want to buy a house. It's a surprise for my girlfriend."


more coming tomorrow!. enjoy

1 comment: