http://lifeafteryoux.blogspot.com/
Friday finally came. It was home opener. We were all in the locker room gearing up for warm ups. I watch Christina walk in as someone is distracting Nik. She was here to surprise him according to what Ella had told me. I wink at Christina and yell, "Nik, I got a surprise for you?"
"What, my girlfriend coming?" He asks.
"Turn around," Christina smiles.
I watch Nik turn around and the smile forms to his face. He drops his skate and runs over to her, picks her up, spins her around. He was completely head over heels for her and from what I can see, so was she. I hear her scream as he sets her down. I then watch Stephanie and Ally walk in but no Ella. Ally and Brent come over to me. "Looking for Ella?" Brent jokes.
"Is she coming?" I ask.
We then see her and run into Kris's arms. I roll my eyes. The thought of this was making me sick. She then turns her head and catches me watching. We all finish getting ready as the warm up horn goes off. She kisses Kris and he storms off with everyone else. I'm the last one in the room. She grabs my arm as I'm walking away. I turn to look at her. "El, I got to go," I tell her.
"I just want to say good luck."
"Thanks," I smile. "Sorry about last night."
"What were you trying to tell me?"
"It's not that important."
"Jonny, you can tell me, I'm not going to tell anyone."
"I'll be there when he breaks your heart, hows that?"
"He's not going to."
"He will, I'll be there though, remember that."
"Go get 'em Tazer."
"Just for you best friend."
"Jonny wait!"
I turn around one last time and smile at her. I cock my head to the side, waiting for her response. She's walking toward me and she then plants one on my cheek. I should definatly keep this one to myself. She pulls her face away from my cheek and smiles. "Thanks," she smiles. I smile back and walk away.
I get on the ice as the cheers go off from everyone. I then start shooting around the net with everyone as Kane and Seabs skate by me. I try to skate away as Brent grabs me with a free hand. "Not so fast cowboy, what the hell took so long?" He asks me as he finally lets go.
"It's not important," I say.
"We know it's important when captain serious says it's not important."
"I was talking to Ella."
"You owe me ten bucks Brent."
"Shut up cab beater. What'd she want?" he asked.
"Nothing. Don't tell Steegs but she kissed me."
"HAH! CAB BEATER OWES ME FIVE!"
"Not unless we find out if it were on the lips or cheek."
"It was the cheek."
"HAH! I GET FIVE BUCKS BRENT!"
I skate away as the two are arguing about their bet. I knew she had it for me, but Kris was in the way. She was happy with Kris. I look over to the glass to see Kris smiling at her and yelling that he was going to get a goal for her tonight. I shake my head. There was no chance in hell that was going to happen.
But she kissed me. I never in a million years would've thought she'd kiss me. The bell goes off and we skate off back into the locker room. I look at my phone real quickly to find that texted me. I quickly glance through it as we get called back on the ice. I put the phone back thinking about the text. I smile as I hit the ice as my name gets called.
i just want you to know i don't regret the fact i kissed you, but it will not happen again. and do not tell steeger or anyone that'll tell steeger, otherwise youll be dead. thanks best friend!.
enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

aww love it. great job! i like jonathan's pov!
ReplyDeletejonnny POV is always teh best :)
ReplyDeleteloveee