It's Janurary, and the long ass roadtrip was going on. It was good and bad. Mine, Ally, Ella, and Christinas grade were going up, but we missed our boyfriends. It was the 20th, they day after we played the Canucks. I was sitting at the counter with Ally typing a paper while she was surfing the wed. We were waiting for Ella to come home. Her and Kris were better, but I knew he was going to do something to just piss her off to the extreme.
"Holy shit...Stephanie, do not panic," Ally tells me.
"You saying that is going to make me panic."
"You're boyfriend was caught in a limo party."
"So what?"
"With girls who weren't you."
"Say what!?"
I rush over to Ally's computer and look at the pictures and read the article. My eyes almost pop out of my head. It was Madden, my boyfriend, and Ella's boyfriend. I look at Ally as her phone goes off. It's Brent. "Brent, what the fuck is going on?" She yells into the phone then putting it on speaker.
"Tell Stephanie to calm down, I'm about to go kill Kanner."
"And tell him I don't want to speak to him!"
"Stephanie don't cry I'm going to kill him. Does Ella know?"
"Not that we know of, she isn't home."
"Well, Jonny doesn't know either but I'm sure he'll kill--"
"We gotta go!"
We hang up as Ella walks in. She looks at me weridly. "Stephanie, why the hell are you crying? What did Patrick do?" She asks, running over to me. I wanna tell her, but I keep crying. Ally clears her throat, signaling me to tell her. I can't stop crying though, I can't tell her.
"Kris, Patrick, and John Madden were caught in a limo party...drunk...with girls who weren't us."
"SHIT IS THAT BRIDGID AND KRIS!" I yell.
Ella runs over to the computer and drops her purse. She steps back after looking at all the pictures. Her eyes begin to tear up as her phone rings. It's Kris. She picks up the phone and sobs. "HOW COULD YOU!" Shes crying and screaming at once.
"Ella, I'm so sorry."
"DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN JERK!"
She puts the phone down and runs to the closet and pulls out her duffle. We follow her to her room as she throws clothes into the duffle. "Where the hell are you going?" Ally asks her and she runs into her bathroom. She then begins throwing more crap into the duffle while sobbing. "I should've listened, I should--"
"Ella, stop crying. Where are you going?"
"I'm going to Christina's for the weekend. I'm turning my phone off. I'll call you when I get there."
With that she leaves. We sit at the counter dumbfounded. The appartment phone goes off after ten minutes. I pick it up. "Ella?" The man on the phone asks. It's Ellas dad. I mouth it to Ally and hold the phone on my shoulder.
"Hey Mr. Gianni. It's Stephanie."
"Stephanie, why is Ellas phone off?"
"Oh you didn't hear, did you?"
"I heard. I wanted to see if she wanted to come by and talk."
"She's going to Christina's for the weekend. I'll have her call you when we hear from her."
"Please thank you."
I hang up the phone and look at Ally. We both were thinking about going down there as well. Christinas roommates were studying aboard for the semester, so she wouldn't mind if we crashed there. The phone rang again. I look at the caller ID. It's Ella's mom. "Ms. Salerno, it's Stephanie."
"Steph, where the hell is Ella and why is her phone off?"
"She went to Christinas for the weekend. She's avoiding Kris."
"Oh poor girl. Tell her to call when you hear from her."
"Sounds good, Ally and I may go down there too."
"Kay, thank you. Stephanie I'm sorry. Want me to beat up Kris and Patrick?"
"No, thank you though," I hang up but my cell phone goes off.
It reads Pat.
"HOW COULD YOU!?" I yell into the phone.
"Stephanie, I am so sorry--"
"DON'T SORRY ME! YOU HAVE A FUCKEN DRINKING PROBLEM I CAN SEE!"
"Stephanie, please--"
"Do not talk to me. We need a break. When you can fix yourself, you can talk to me. But don't talk to me."
My cell phone goes off again. This time its Jonny. I'm crying into the phone. "Stephanie, Brent is beating Kanner up. Where is Ella? Why is her phone off?" He asks, sounding worried. I can't stop sobbing so Ally took the phone from me and put it on speaker.
"Ellas on her way to Christinas. She's avoiding Kris."
"What do you mean Kris?"
"You didn't hear?"
"No..."
"He was in the limo too...with Bridgid."
"No..."
"Yes."
It's dead silent on the phone. I'm pulling the duffles out and I throw them in mine and Allys room. I come back to kitchen. "What do you mean it was Bridgid?" He asks on the phone. Ally then tells him about the picture and how he was sucking face with her. The silence ends with Jonny's rage in his voice.
"I am going to kill him. When you hear from Ella tell her to call me."
"What?" We both ask.
"I'm going to make sure Kris is dead."
Jonny hangs up the phone and we run into our rooms. We pack everything and lock the appartment doors. We get in the car and Ally speeds off. My phone rings. It's Ella. "Why aren't you picking up the appartment phone?" She yells at us.
"Because we're on our way to Christinas."
"What?"
"Stephanie and Pat broke up. Where are you?"
"Christinas."
"Okay well your dad and mom are worried about you. We'll be there soon. Oh and call Jonny when you can, he's and as I qoute on qoute, 'going to make sure Kris is dead'."
"Oh jesus alright see you soon.":
I hang up the phone and Kris calls. I pick up the phone. "What do you want you assfucker!?" I yell into the phone. I'm so mad right now that I can feel my adrenaline kick in. I could seriously pick the car up and throw it. "Why is Ella's phone off?!" He yells.
"Because she's avoiding you! Leave her alone. She's done with you!"
"Well ya know--"
"WHA THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" We hear on the other line. I know that angry voice.
It's Jonny. I look at Ally as we get stuck in traffic on I-355. She heard the voice too. Then finally Kris says into the phone.
"I got to go."
Click.
enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

DDDDDAAAAAAAYYYUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
ReplyDeleteOH LAWDDDD HOLD MY PURSE
ReplyDeleteSHIT JUS GOT REAL
uh oh!!!
ReplyDelete