"Don't buddy me."
"I didn't mean for that to happen, really."
"You knew I had it bad for her. You've known that all my life I've had it for her. You could've said no to the dare."
"I'm sorry, really."
"If you were sorry, oh if you were sorry."
I turn around and see Ella walk in. She smiles at Kris, who walks over to here. It's been a week since the incident and from what I've over heard Kris tell Kanner, they've been texting and hung out once. He also told Kanner he really does like her but doesn't know what to do because of me. Kanner told him he didn't want to get involved. Kris hugs her for a while. My anger is just getting boiled.
He knew I had it for her.
"You know what, if you were sorry," I begin, not thinking before I talk. "You wouldn't be texting her nonstop. You'd apologize to me after I told you to not talk to me."
"I did apologize, you were just angry. And I can text who ever the fuck I want."
"If you were sorry Kris..."
And as the words start to roll off my lips, I knew I was going to regret not thinking before I talk.
"If you were really sorry, you'd ask if it were okay with me to hang out with her."
"You're not my fucken mother bitch. I don't need your premission."
"Atleast I'm not a girl stealing puck chasing man whore."
"What did you just call me?"
"Oh you heard correctly."
At that moment, everyone in the locker room stops what their doing and looks at Ella, Kris, and I. Ella is staying quiet, because she has nothing to say to me at the moment. Kris lets out a giggle, because he clearly finds this oh so hilarious. He cracks a devious smile at me, then cocks his head to the side. He begins walking toward me. "A girl stealing, puck chasing man whore, eh? Is that the best you got, ass fucker?"
"Guys, c'mon," Brent yells at us.
"Brent, I'm kind of busy at the moment," Steeger tells him.
"This really isn't nessecary," Burish tells them, whos sitting on the bench because he isn't playing.
"Oh trust me Bur, this is," I snap.
"You know what you're problem is Jon?" Kris asks me.
"What, that I don't think before I talk? Trust me douchelord, I've heard that before."
"You're a jealous, whinney, inconsiderete, selffish bitch. You're upset that I like the same girl as you, but I made the first move."
"Playing truth or dare doesn't consider making the first move."
"Just quit while you're ahead...or, even better, take your truck on a roadtrip again, this time, go home and cry to mommy and daddy cry baby....that's after you play hockey like a girl."
"If I played hockey like a girl, I wouldn't have the "C" on my chest assfuck."
"Okay cunt."
"I'm a cunt? Last time I checked, I had a penis and you had a vagina!"
"OKAY THATS IT!"
I move out of the way and avoid the swing from Kris. He gets at me though and were now throwing punches as I throw him to the ground. I jump on top of him and I'm punching him. "How does it feel, huh!? How does it feel to know you stole my dream bitch!?" I yell as he pushes me and is on top of me now. We hear the voices of everyone yelling at us to stop but we keep going. I want him dead because in my eyes, he is a dead man.
"Okay guys stop!"
Ella yells, pulling Kris off of me. I I get up and wipe the blood off my lip. Kris has a black and blue chin and a bloody nose. Ella slaps me across the face. "You need serious help if you think beating the shit out of someone is going to make the situation better. I asked you not to take your anger out on him and what do you do? You go on a rampage!"
"He's no better."
"He didn't deserve that. You're acting like a five year old. And you tell me I hold grudges. What is this guys, you want me to chose between the two of you right now because I'm willing to do that."
"Excuse me?" Jonny asked me.
"It's a risk I'm willing to take," Ella yells.
"Ella, you're causing a scene, stop," I tell her.
She then pushes me against the wall. Her adrenleine rush is making her stronger than me and I can see the look of fear and anger in her eyes. She's breathing in and out heavily as her rush goes down. "If you think I'm causing a scene, think again because you clearly caused one the moment I walked in."
"Fine, if choosing between Kris and I is a risk you're willing to take, do it then."
"Now?"
"Now."
"Fine, I'll chose. Kris, wanna get dinner tonight and talk?"
"I'd love to," Kris says, while giving me the devious smile again.
"What the flying hell is going on?"
Coach Quenville comes out after hearing the commotion betwen Ella, myself, and Kris No one says anything. He shakes his head. "Girls, you're gonna have to leave. Steeger and Tazer, my office now!" The girls leave as Steeger walks for Quenville's office. I look at Ella who shakes her head at me. "Right now, I really don't want to speak to you," she tells me and then leaves. I walk into Quenville's office and sit down, not looking at anyone. He shakes his head and clears his thoart. He clearly heard the commotion. "This is not what I expected from the two of you," he begins.
"I can explain," I begin.
"Tazer, zip it," he begins as I sigh. He shakes his head. "I don't know why you two find it nessescary to fight over a girl at your age, but really, don't do it here if you're going to have a brawl over it. Tazer, act like a man and take things matturally, and think before you talk. Steeger, control your anger. Now leave, I'm not dealing with this again."
I walk back into the locker room and its dead quiet. I walk to my cubbie and begin to gear up. Kanner takes a seat next to my cubbie. I don't even look at him. I'm pissed to the extreme. "You're face looks like you got knifed," he says, trying to break the silence. I give him the look of death as he throws his hands up. "Hey, I'm just throwing it out there."
"I could've killed him," I sneer.
"Let it go. You'll find someone new."
"I will kill him."
"This is just pure anger now."
"SUIT UP! WARM UPS IN FIVE!"
I finish getting dressed and I walk out onto the ice to find Ally, Christina, Stephanie, and Ella in the front row behind the glass. I look at Ella for two seconds, but she doesn't look at me. If that's the way she wants it, then fine, she can have it her way.
Two could play the game.

aww no, not steeger. oh well, i trust you. good post
ReplyDeleteLMFAOOOOOOOO
ReplyDeletethe argument.
anyways,
jon quit being an ass
love this twinnay<3