Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ella vs. Jonny;;Ella;;21;;Part 2

He did not just leave with her?


Out of all the fucken people in this club, he chose to leave with her?


"Kris, I'm getting a head ache, can we leave?"
"Yeah, I'll bring you home, let me just get my jacket."
"Thanks love."


He leaves to get his jacket and I walk over to the table where Ally, Stephanie, Pat, and Brent were sitting. I sit down, looking pissed. Brent's facial expression changes as he sees mine. "Spill honey," Kanner tells me.


"STEPH AND ALLY! DID YOU SEE WHO JONNY JUST LEFT WITH!?"
"Dude was that Clara Horn from high school?"
"Yep."
"JONNY LEFT WITH HER!? YOUR WORST RIVAL!?"


Kris comes back and we leave. He tells me he's going to go and get some sleep. He kisses me goodbye and I walk into the apartment. The first thing I do is take my phone and text Jon, leaving him the most nastiest text message to ever be read. I walk into the kitchen as the door swings open. It's Stephanie and Kanner, making out. I leave the water bottle a few inches away from my lips as they stop and see me. "Oh hey...mind if I crash tonight?" Kanner asks me.


"Don't make to much noise," I say.
"YOUR SUCH A PAL! I LOVE YOU ELLA!"


Clearly, Patrick Kane is drunk off his ass right now.


"I love you too Kanner," I say, joining in on the fun.
"No really Ella! I love you!" He says giving me a hug.
"Okay Pat, I love you too! Your the best pal ever!" I say, looking at Stephanie.
"C'mon honey, I have a surprise for you!" Stephanie tells him taking his hand. "Sorry!" She mouths as I shake my head.


The door swings open again. Ally walks in as Brent hits the couch. I look at her as she shakes her head. I point to the couch as she says, "He threw up out the window in the cab. He was REALLY haammered."


"Am I the only sober one tonight?"
"No, I'm pretty sober. Jonny was pretty sober as well."
"Don't say his name."
"It's not like you two dated."
"My best friend is hooking up with the girl who made me want to kill myself in highschool."
"Hey, I got arrested because of that bitch."


We hear a groan from the couch. We watch Brents head shoot up from the couch. His hair is a mess and he jumps to his feet. He's looking around the living room. He's clearly still drunk off his ass. "Guys, this isn't my house! Were am I!?"


"Brent, your in my living room," I tell him.
"NO IM NOT! THIS IS CANDY MOUNTAIN!"
"Okay, it's Candy mountain," Ally says, winking at me. 
"WHERE ARE ALL THE FUCKEN CANDY CANES!?" Brent shouts.
"It's not christmas yet Brent," I laugh, as Ally is filming this off her camera.
"NO IT IS! WHERE IS THE CHRISTMAS TREE!? CANDY MOUNTAIN ALWAYS HAS A CHRISTMAS TREE!"


I'm almost pissing my pants right now. Brent is drunk off his fucken ass and thinks he's at candy mountain. I'm containing my laughter because I know I don't want to disrupt Steph and Kanner in the bedroom. "GUYS! IS THIS THE ROOM TO THE REESES CUPS!" Brent yells, pointing to Stephanies door.


"Yes Brent," I say, trying to laugh.


I watch Brent open the door as he finds Kanner in his boxers and Steph in her bra and underwear. Brents clapping and jumping up and down. "GUYS! YOU DIDNT TELL ME KANNERS A REESES CUP! HES A VANILLA REESES CUP!" Brent says, hugging Kanner.


And then he crashed out on Stephanies bed.


I watch Stephanie throw shorts and a shirt on as her and Kanner come by Ally and I. Ally shuts the camera off. We all look at eachother as Brent is sleeping on the bed. "What do we do?" I ask, Stephanie is trying not to laugh and wake Brent up.


"We could carry him to the couch," Kanner suggests.
"You kidding, we can't lift that fatass," Stephanie whispers.
"You guys sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch," I offer.
"BUT I WANNA LIFT HIM!" a drunken Kane whines.
"Ella, we'll sleep on the couch," Stephanie offers.
"No, sleep in my room, just don't have sex. I'm in no mood to do laundry later."
"Ughh...party pooper!" Kanner whines.


I make a little bed for myself and lie on the couch. I start thinking about why Jonny would hook up with Clara, that stupid slut. I finally get some shut eye. My mind is going off into different places. I realized one thing in my sleep.


I do regret kissing Jonny.

1 comment:

  1. ooh, is it 'cause she likes him now? oh i love this story! great job

    ReplyDelete