Sunday, June 13, 2010

Ella vs. Jonny;;Jon;;21;;Part 1

We win our game tonight in a shoot out with a goal by Duncan. We all decide to go clubbing after and surprisingly we got Ella, who hates clubs beyond belief, to go with. We all agree that we are going to meet at Ella, Ally, and Stephanie's appartment before heading out to excalibur night club. 


I'm one of the first to arrive. I knock on the door and find Brent answering. The smirk on his face is priceless. I walk in, wearing light faded jeans and a vneck shirt kicking it off with a pair of chuck taylor low tops. Brent cloes the door and whispers in my ear, "Wait til you see Ella."


"Why?"
"Lets just say I never thought that girl could slut it up.."
"What are you two talking about?"


I turn my head and I'm pretty sure it took all I had to bring her to her bed and make out with her behind Kris's back.She was wearing a too short for her skirt from Abercrombie (I only know this cause I was there when she bought it), flip flops, and a white short sleeved shirt. I had to admit, Kris was one lucky bastard tonight. "You look...nice," was all I could get out.


"DAAYUUUMM!" 


I turn my head and roll my eyes. Kris walks in and gives his girlfriend a hug. Brent grabs my shirt, causing him to keep me away from lunging at him. Pretty soon Nik, and Kane aririve, and we all leave. We're one of the first people to get into Excalibur on Ontario street. I'm sitting with Brent and Ally, drinking as Pat and Stephanie went on a dance rage with Kris and Ella. I felt like the thrid wheel.


Not for long.


I look up and spot the hottest girl (Ella was hotter though) walk over to our table. Her long brown hair is in a low pony and she has a short dress on. "Why, hello," I smile. She smiles back and cocks her head to the dance floor. "Why not," I smile, putting my drink on as I grab her hand. We then find a spot on the floor purposely  next to Ella and Kris. I'm grinding with this girl. I catch Ella stare us down, as she turns her ass to Kris's front, sleezing it up with him.


Alright Antonella Gianni, it is on.


"What's your name?" I whisper in her ear as she turns her front to my front, grinding on me some more.
"It's not important."


And with that, we're making out and grinding. I look over to see Ella, even more angered by this. She then takes her hand and caresses it down his cheek as he starts kissing her neck as he runs his hands up and down her body. I make out with her more as I run my hands up and down her back, eventually getting my hands under her skirt, grabbing her ass. "Let's take this show somewhere else, eh?" I whisper.


Ella watches us walk out of Excalibur. I don't know where we are going but we get in the cab. We then walk into my condo as her arms are wrapped around my waist, as were making out. I throw her on my bed and we intensely begin making out, one thing leading to another.


But Ella was still on my mind.


I don't remember how I got her off my mind once we were under the covers, infact I don't even remember what happened. I just know my pants came off...

1 comment: