Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wedding Day;;Ella;;63 Pt 1

It's six in the morning and all the bridesmaids and moms are gathered in the kitchen of the Dimitri's house. Christina's mom made a coffee run for everyone this morning and now I was sitting with Stephanie and Ally as Christina was getting her hair and make up done at once, while Stephanie was explaining to the hair dresser that she wanted a low bun but high enough so you could see the back of her dress, Ally was getting hair make up done before hair, and I was explaining to the hair dresser that I just wanted a simple bun with my bangs out and swept to the side. She then asked for a picture of the man I was standing up with  so I showed her Jonny. She shakes her head.

"He's too cute, no bun for you. We do low side pony tail and sidebangs french braid."

She begins braiding my hair and I look at my make up in the mirror. To be quite honest, the red lip stick and the gold eye shadow make me look like a dirty hooker. I look at Ally, who then bursts into laughter. "Shut the hell up, I look like a hooker!" I tell her.

"No, you look like a prostitute Sean Avery would call."
"Oh you suck!"
"Awe you look pretty! You're hair is going to look nice!"

Christina says taking a seat next to me. Her hair is on her half up, half down curly head and she's prancing around in a Juicy Couture jump suit. I then take a sit of my coffee as I see a tear roll down her eye. "Girls...do I look ugly!?" She cries. This is when I knew she was nervous to get married. I pat her knee.

"No Christina, you do not look ugly."
"Going to the chapel and your...gonna get marrried!" Stephanie begins to sing.
"Goin' to the chapel and your...gonna get married!" Ally joins!
"Gee, Nik really loves you and you're gonna get married...goin' to the chapel of love!" Stephanie and Ally sing in unison.
"Guys, this isn't father of the bride!" I yell but then join in on the singing as she curls my hair with a curling iron. "No, but you look very beautiful."
"Are you and Jonny going to get back together sometime tonight?"

Did she really have to ask this? Everyone turns to stare at me now. I roll my eyes. Who knows what would happen tonight. Maybe we would, maybe we won't. As of right now, it was time to admit that I still loved him. "I don't know guys, I do love him, I'll give you that."

"Trust  us Ella, we know!"
"Guys...will Nik think I look pretty?"

We all turn to see Christina in her wedding dress. She chose a princess ball gown that originally had off the shoulder straps but had the straps removed to make the dress strapless. She looked amazing. I put the vail over her face and smiled as I gave her a hug. "Nik is gonna want to rip that off you in the church," I whisper as she hits my back.

"You dirty free for all," she laughs as I put my dress on. It's a red Marilyn Monroe style dress. Ally's is strapless and Stephanie has a halter style of the dress on. I look at myself in the mirror as I yell, "LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"

We all pile into the limo around 8:40 a.m. and start pouring glasses of sparkling champagne. I take a sip of mine as I look out the window. It's Christmas Eve, normally, I'd be sleeping or helping my parents wrap last minute gifts like I did last Christmas. Nope, this year, I was drinking champagne at almost 9 in the morning getting ready for my cousins wedding.

It's 9:40 a.m. and we pull up to St. Mary of the Wood's church in Edgebrook. Christina and her mom go into the fitting room and do final adjustments as people pile in. The ceremony starts at 10 but we had to be lined up by 9:55 and Nik and his mom would walk out at exactly ten. We all sat in the fitting room and before we knew it, it was 9:55.

I walked out and saw Johnny talking to Brent, Sharpie, Patrick, and Nik. He stopped talking and looked at me. I looked at him as Patrick whispered something to him. I walked up to him and fixed his flower on his tuxedo jacket as the boys went to their spots in line. "You look beautiful Ella," he smiled as I smiled back.

"Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself."
"Do you think we can talk later?"
"I'll think about it okay?"
"I can live with that."

It's 10 A.M. now and the door opens as typical wedding music begins to play as Nik and his mom walk out. Next were Alfonso and Kailee, then Olympia and Nat, then Stephanie and Kanner, Ally and Brent, Sharpie and Ashlynn, Nico and Allah for the flower girl and ringer bearer. Jonny looked at me and smiled. "Ready?" He asked me. I locked arms with him and smiled back. We walked down the aisle as oh's and ah's went off as the doors in back of me closed. I missed this so much, I knew what I had to do tonight.

Jonny and I went our separate ways of the church and I winked at Nik, a good luck wink that was. The doors swung open again as everyone stood and here comes the bride began playing. The smile on Niks face grew big. I knew he was happy...

but where was my happy ending?


2 comments:

  1. awwwwww!! how adorable. pleeeeease get back together! love them! lol happy wedding day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah i am in love with this story! i cant wait for the next update, hopefully its soon :) you are a good writer.

    ReplyDelete