"Subban?"
"Good joke Christina," Stephanie smiles.
"I try."
"Bridgid."
"As in Jonnys exgirlfriend?" Ally says after spitting out her water. I nodd my head. "Well...what did she have to say?"
"Well..she recognized me from last night. Apparently her and Jonny broke up and she tried to win him back but it backfired."
"Why'd the break up?" Christina asked.
"Apparently he's a cheater," Stephanie replied while looking at the menu.
The look on Ally's face changed. Christina looks up from the menu as the waitress comes back with our drinks. She asks if we're ready to order. I settle on the Golden Shrimp/Salmon combonation, while Ally and Stephanie settle on the Chicken/Steak Combonation, and Christina ordering Golden Shrimp/Chicken combonation. "Wait... that's a lie...a big lie," Ally smirked.
I knew it.
"I was there when the brawl went down. She cheated on him and she wrote him this apology on a napkin and he got pissed. Oh you missed out," Ally smirked.
I looked at Stephanie as she cracks her knuckles. Our soup came I felt my phone vibrate. It was a facebook mobile alert. I open it up and my jaw drops. "What the flying hell!" I shout as the three look at me. "Well..." Christina says. "Read it."
Jonathan Toews has requested to be your friend.
"Someone is attracted to you like a virus," Stephanie joked.
"Speaking of him...Brents having a bonfire and we were invited. You wanna go after this?" Christina asked as our salads came.
"Whos going?" Ally asked.
"Brent, Nik, Kanner, and Jon."
"Do I have to attend this?"
"Oh quit your bitching Ella, you're going."
Our chef came and started cooking at the table. I began picking at my veggies as Ally cleared her thoart. "You know...I've decided that the next time I come in contact with this "Bridgid" bitch, I'm gonna punch her. I don't care I'm drunk or sober, my first will break her nose."
The sad thing is, Ally is not even kidding.
We finish eating and get in the car. We're on I-294 heading for I--90 East. I wasn't looking forward to this whats so ever. All though knowing that Bridgid was a fucken liar made me want to just piss her off like no other. The girls are blasting The Curse of Curves by Cute is What We Aim For through the speakers and we start singing really loud as the windows are rolled down. The song changes to MGMT's Electric Feel and we have a dance session as we soar down down I-90.
We finally exit off the expressway and make our way for Brent's house over by Wrigley Field. I take my seatbelt off and stick my headout of the sunroof as we stop at a light off Addison and Ashland Ave. Ally joins me as we belt out the words. "I said oh girl! Shock me like an electric feel!" We yell as we start moving our hands and head back and four like total dumbasses. I laugh at the fact that I lead such an excellent life at times.
We spot a cop and get back in our seats and buckle up. We turn on Brents street and get out of the car. We walk into the back yard and find the four boys sitting around a fire. I sigh and take a seat next to Kane. "Are you acctually going to leave this time?" He asks.
"Are you going to get in a drunken brawl again? Yes I know about that," I laugh.
I catch Jons eyes on me. I stare back at them. Over a fire, this is the first time I notice that he has pretty eyes. Shit this wasn't good at all. I slip my flip flops off and plug my i-Pod into the i-Home dock. Ke$ha's Take it Off was blaring from the speaker. I watch Kane and Seabs get up and have a fist pump compition. I look at Stephanie and Ally as we look lost.
"I got my drunk text on, I'll regret it in the mornin'," Brent belted while pumping his fist.
"I'm going to get a drink from the fridge!" I yell over the music.
"There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around!" Kane yelled as I was walking away.
"It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all!" Brent yelled.
"YOUR A DIRTY FREE FOR ALL!" Nik yelled as I closed the kitchen sliding door.
I open the fridge and spot a Pepsi Cherry Vanilla. I smile to myself as I grab the can and close the door. I turn around and run into someone. "I'm so--" I look up and roll my eyes. "You," I sneer.
"Let's talk, eh?" Jon says.

lmaooooo
ReplyDeletenext chap is gunna be really good
i can tell
aw ahahaa!! love it! can't wait for the convorsation!!
ReplyDelete