Thursday, May 27, 2010

Look Who's Trying to Redeem Themselves;;Ella;;10

I'm at work right now. Luckily, Bridgid isn't here. It makes me a little bit of both happy and sad. I wanted to be a bitch to her yet in a nice way but at the same time I was glad I didn't have to deal with her today. Stephanie comes over to the cash register. It's sunday, it's not to busy today because everyone is down town shopping or trying to soak up the sun the last weekend of summer. "The bitch isn't here," she smiles.

"Thank you Jesus."
"I can't believe you didn't tell us you, Ally, Christina, and Jon went to school together!"
"I didn't think it was that important."
"Speak of the devil, look who's trying to redeem himself."

I'm getting ready to clock out since Stephanie and I are on different shifts today as I see Jonny appoarching the cash register. I roll my eyes as Stephanie goes to the dressing room. I'm clocking out. "What do you want?" I ask without taking my eyes off the computer.

"To apologize."
"Proove why I should be your friend?"
"One of these days Ella, I'm gonna save you're ass."
"Goodbye Jon," I grab my purse and walk to the car.

I walk to my car which is parked in a garage. I feel the pressence of some one behind me. I turn but no ones there. I keep walking but still feel that pressence. I turn and find I'm being followed. I walk faster as I grab my keys. I turn and stop dead in my tracks. Either A: I'm going to get raped and killed or B: either one of those options will happen now. I begin to walk backward as the figure grabs me and pushes me. I fall on my ass. I spot a razor on him.

Oh shit is all I'm thinking but my thoughts are taken away as I watch someone jump the man. The razor goes flying as punches are being thrown. The figure leaves. It's raining now and some of the rain comes in the garage. The man turns around and looks at me, while inhaling and exhaling. I'm in complete shock.

It's Jonathan.

"Are you okay?" He shouts as I get up. I don't say anything. I'm in shock. He redeemed himself. "Ella, are you okay!?" He shouts again.

I run up to him and collapse into his arms. He's a alittle shocked at first but after a second he wraps himself into a hug. I look at him as his faux hawk is in the midst of getting destroyed and the rain thats coming in the garage is hitting his face. "Thank you...but I still hate you," I snicker.

"I can fix that. Come one, we'll go get coffee."

I get in my car and follow him out of the garage. The rain is falling harder and suddently my car shuts down. I hit the steering wheel. This is not my day. First I almost die now my car is dead. Jonny pulls infront of me and walks over to my window. "Do you have anything to jump your car?"

"My car is dunzo dude."
"I'll jump the car, pop the hood."

At this point, I was starting to be fond of this kid I hated over the past few days/eleven years. I get out of the car and find jumper cables in my car. I throw them at Jonny as he tries to jump my car. It's not working. After three attempts, he gives up. He walks over to me and laughs. "Call AAA. You're care is fucken dunzo Ella."

It was that moment when I thought "superman" over here was bloody attractive.

enjoy! goodnight

2 comments:

  1. awwww! he is bloody attractive!!! great post! so cute, he saves her! yay superman!!!! loooooove this. you're amazing! you update like every 8 seconds! its awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only do cuz im proctastinating going to bed hahaha
    but yea im done updating for the night
    i try to read yours, but their soo freaken long in chapter wise like i look its at like 80 n im like oh wow this may take a while lol

    ReplyDelete